- Please try the reset password form first: Lost Password
- If you do not receive the lost password reset email, please add ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ to your email contacts and check the spam folder and other tabs in your email app.
- If you still cannot login then you can ask us to reset the password for you.
If you are having problems with the video playback, it may be because your firewall at work blocks Vimeo. We use Vimeo.com to host the training videos and we have configured the videos to only play through the learn.nvcontractors.org website. Please try from home or another location.
- Log in at Sign-In Page
- Go to the Groups Dashboard by clicking “Groups” in the top menu.
- Click “Add New Users” a red link in the upper right corner.
- Choose “Group” instead of Individual before you “Add to Cart”
- Go ahead and Check out. Most of your information should be prefilled.
- After you check out return to the Groups Dashboard page to add the student’s name and email.
If you get this message “A lockdown event has occurred due to too many failed login attempts or invalid username”
- Please wait 60 minutes before you try again.
- Then reset your password: Lost Password
On the Course offering page you have a choice to either take the Course for an Agency or Industry. Agencies are generally government agencies like NDOT. Industry is a private owned company like general contractors.